Monday, August 16, 2010

Through a Knot Hole


A Walk in the Rain




At Peace




What Pigs Do When No One is Looking

Hawaiian Tea Party

When Casey posted his Through a Garden Gate blog it gave me the Through a Knot Hole idea. Of course I had no knot hole handy and had to create one thanks to Goggle. Now I need to fine tune my hold-the-knot-hole-in-one-hand-and-camera-in-the-other technique, but I thought I would share my first attempt with you. It's fun to try out new things. Thanks for the idea Casey.

5 comments:

  1. very cool! i love that you were inspired to create something new. : )

    i just photographed a Buddha yesterday on the grounds at that wedding thing. I've got 159 photos to sort through, but will post them in a few days.

    again, very cool! I love the pig, and the walk in the rain.

    speaking of pigs, have you see the new Geico insurance TV commercial? it says something about the little pig going whee whee all the way home, then it cuts to an animated pig squeeling in the backseat of an SUV as he's driven home by a soccer mom. it's very cute. i laugh EVERY time it's on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! That Casey is one influential guy, HM??? I love what you did with the "knot hole"...will it be a series?? (i hope)
    I have seen the "pig" commercial and it is a hoot! Love the Geico commercials...someone is creative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Creativity!
    Idea of finding new things and implementing them is really a great thing.
    Sharing your first attempt is great also all the best for trying further attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASEY HAS OPENED UP MY MIND TO NEW HORIZONS. I SEE HE DID YOU ALSO. LOVED THE PICTURES. NICE ENOUGH TO FRAME.
    LOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for all the nice comments. Casey is such a good teacher and motivator. I have to thank you, Granny, for introducing me to him. You are a dear!

    ReplyDelete