Friday, August 20, 2010

On Assignment - Maui - The Sunday Update



I'm sending my best cub reporter to Maui in search of the "other" foot that refused to come home last July. It makes this Editor feel good that my reporter took time in flight to peruse the Safety Instructions - Better Safe Than Sorry. Also probably better he didn't photograph all those empty 'miniatures' that might have been consumed.


The Sun Also Rises as do all good reporters, cub or otherwise, well I can hardly wait until this game is afoot.

But there seems to be a slight delay - the hunt will not begin until coffee and the...


Coffee and paper work out of the way, I see my trusty cub reporter is now hard at work...


Woman's work is from sun to sun, but a cub reporter's work is never done.






My club reporter is calling it quits for the day, ahhhhhhhhhhh.


-end-

3 comments:

  1. IS THAT TOE JAM I SEE? LOL

    GRANNY LOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Granny, Granny......

    Do you think I am developing a foot fetish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUP, LOL, J/K, I LOVE IT. TICKLE, TICKLE.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete