Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"What I Did For Love."



The Duchess of Alba or more precisely Maria del Rosario Cayetana Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva gives away her fortune to marry the man she loves. The Duchess who is 85 has plans to marry the love of her life 24 years her junior. You go girl!

So to allay any fears that this man is after her money she has given her estimated worth of between $850 million and $5 billion to her six children.

The Duchess of Alba gives me, hope maybe if I work really hard I too can amass a great fortune, meet a young man of my dreams, make my children very happy and marry before I turn 85.

3 comments:

  1. You're right, it's great. There's also a story out today about an 83-year-old woman who just had breast augmentation. Fab, no? I have a friend who started getting tattooed when he was 66. Got a big neck tattoo and then one of those weird eyebrow rings. He had a terrific, happy year after that and then died suddenly. I'm glad he broke out toward the end. It was a ton of fun for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE. GO CHECK MARES' BLOG. BLESS HER HEART.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying under the radar, Granny. I am reading Mare's Blog, I have it delivered via my Google reader. Yes, it is a pity - guess I just don't understand the 'master plan' - hope everything turns out well for her and the entire family.

    ReplyDelete