Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Walk in the Park


Dust of Snow
by Robert Frost

The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow 
From a hemlock tree 
Has given my heart 
A change of mood 
And saved some part 
Of a day I had rued.

~ ~ ~

I have this friend, we can call him Casey, and every now and then he will toss a car magazine at me and say, "Artichoke, get up off your duff and explore the world around you." He's right you know, so today I decided to take a walk over to the park and see what was going on at the playground. Come on along, it was fun - but be sure to bundle up, it is cold.


The First Step is the Hardest

A Slide Built For Two

Race You To The Swings

Mine
 
Yours

Shapes and Colors So Much Fun

Steps That Go Right Up To The Sky

Paper, Rock, Scissors

Mellow Yellow

Swiss Cheese In The Snow



7 comments:

  1. Fun post and photos! Why, I feel like I went for a walk myself. And I love Robert Frost. There has never been anyone like him.

    Hey Annie, we're getting another 16 inches tonite! Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, I guess the skating pond is full of snow now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO COOL I MEAN BEAUTIFUL. THESE PICTURES LOOK A LITTLE LIKE THE PICTURES I RECEIVED TODAY IN A VIDEO CARD.. YUP SAME PICTURES.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...same walk, same park, same me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I am running through this snow trying to catch up with all of you as I missed this when you originally posted it! Thanks for waiting on the swings for me!
    Love love this post Annie...thanks for the walk and the fun in the park.
    mare
    did you get more snow??

    ReplyDelete
  6. No just little bits and pieces, maybe later this week. We are in a band here that doesn't get as much as those just to the north and south of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice walk! I stayed inside all day. We still haven't been plowed out. I have no where I need to go anyway. I MIGHT, MIGHT even start cleaning my guest room tomorrow. I almost started today, but cooking wore me out and I had to take a nap when everything was done.

    ReplyDelete