Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snooki's Booki






It's a new year and does it get any better than this? Snooki's new book is shore to be a best seller, so kudos to Simon and Schuster and their Gallery Books for getting this book deal put together. I wonder it they will be making a leather bound edition available, oh, I hope so. I can place it up on the shelf right next to my leather bound edition of Sarah Palin's  Alaski, How I Miss Your Shores.

I don't want to give away the whole book  But before you part with your $16 at Amazon.com you might want to take a sneak peek:


- He had an okay body. Not fat at all. And naturally toned abs. She could pour a shot of tequila down his belly and slurp it out of his navel without getting splashed in the face.”

- “Gia danced around a little, shaking her peaches for show. She shook it hard. Too hard. In the middle of a shimmy, her stomach cramped. A fart slipped out. A loud one. And stinky.”

 Not much more I can say really - but is this a great country or what?!!

7 comments:

  1. I don't even know how to comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are laughing with me, bethinca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Beth, I just started to say "I don't know what to say " and looked up and saw your post!
    OH Annie, trust me, once the shock left, we started to laugh. Stunned silence was the first reaction, however!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A YOUNG PERSONS' OUTLOOK ON LIFE. WHY WOULD A PERSON WITH ANY BRAINS WANT TO FILL THEIR MINDS WITH THIS [CRAP].[MY SWEAR WORD FOR THE S WORD].OH,I'VE LET THAT WORD SLIP ONCE IN A WHILE BUT NOT IN MY EVERYDAY CONVERSATIONS.SO MANY LOVE HER SHOW. MY QUESTION. WHY? I'D RATHER SPEND MY MONEY ON SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE IN NEED. [I JUST HOPE THE PERSON WAS DOWNWIND.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, Mare is right...shocked silence and then laughter! Dumb is never pretty, is it?!
    Your commentary cracked me up, thanks for starting my day off with a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Granny your comments are priceless. I saw this news on Anderson Cooper last night and I fell off my chair. Whaaat??? Maybe I should have Snooki ghostwrite my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is the extent of culture for many people. They will do or say anything to get noticed by the media. It's such an aimless, mindless thing.

    I think the bad guy in all this is: screens. It's that simple -- the name of our demon is screens, the ones on our phones, our computers, our TVs and movies. We are a screen-mad population with no sense at all. Until people learn to look away and notice real life again (and maybe read a book or two, ahem), this isn't going to get any better.

    ReplyDelete