Thursday, January 27, 2011

SPUDNUT?

You have to see this to believe it. Isn't she cute?! I mean really don't you want one for each one of your kids this Christmas? I hear this Barbie-Version-Politician doll comes with a complete wardrobe, a TV show, Twitter and facebook accounts, plus a kid with a high paying job.  And when you pull the string to hear her talk your kids will get an instant self-esteem boost when they realize they know more than the Barbie-Version-Politician doll. Cute, just so damn cute! Hurry, 'cuz the line forms behind me!



Barbie-Version-Politician Doll - Get Yours Today!


** Just in case you wanted to know: FOX NEWS - the ties that bind

Bill Shine, the senior vice president for programming, expressed little concern about the ties. “There are always some sort of, let’s just say, unique relationships that happen when you live in Washington,” he said in a telephone interview. “It’s the culture of that town.” He said Ms. Van Susteren did “not necessarily” have to disclose on television that her husband (John Coale) had worked with Ms. Palin.  Source: New York Times article  A Host Defends Her Brand, by Brian Stelter, May 24, 2009

5 comments:

  1. “It’s the culture of that town.”

    Culture has become such a seedy word. Remember when it meant something good? I commend you for having the energy to go after these folks. They just make me tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to see the humor in them or they would make me crazy. If I connect with just one person my effort will be worthwhile. Culture a seedy word, you are correct, good pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sat still (almost against my will) and watched that whole clip. I think I'm going to throw up now, though I know I need a more serious plan to fight every word the both of them say. Wow, it's just so far out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I really should get a life when it comes to SP but.... gosh the more she speaks the 'funner' it gets. I just Tweeted this: Spudnut, Spudnut where you been?
    All around Twitter-world and I’m going again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Good Tweet! I should be glad she keeps speaking out, too. The more she opens her mouth, the further she gets from the white house, I think. Gawd I hope I'm right!!

    ReplyDelete