Friday, December 3, 2010

I am therefore I think...

The Editor



Wishing all who pass this way the Happiest of Holidays

and now a few unsolicited opinions...






I think...

          No child should go to bed hungry.

I think...

          We should work harder for peace.

I think...
          Too often politics gets in the way of America's successes.

I think...
          We should fear being afraid more than we do.

I think...
          While being discerning is good, discrimination is bad.

I think...
          Good friends and family are worth their weight in gold.

I think...
          We should and need to care about our fellowman (really care).

I think...
          We may be suffering from information over-load, while at the
          same time seriously lacking in information.

I think...
          I am very fortunate to have this forum and have readers like
          you that put up with me.

 These are just some things I think, now let me know what you think...

 

5 comments:

  1. I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE BUT I DON'T TALK POLITICS. I DO LOVE SANTA AND THE EASTER BUNNY THOUGH.ONE THING I CAN'T STAND IS THE GREED OF OTHER.
    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment and I agree with you too. :) except that I do talk politics, but you knew that already. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with what YOU think! I know we differ on a lot of things, but on these things I TOTALLY agree! The human experience...that is what we share! As far as the things we DON'T agree on, I love the experience of hearing someone else' take on things. Thanks for helping to broaden my considerably short-reaching horizon!
    peace
    mare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mare. Nice to have you back. I wish all the best to you and your family now and always. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete