Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Role Reversal - Pardon this interruption...

"You are driving me crazy, Mom!"

I received the following email from my daughter last evening:

here's a film recommendation:

The Giffen Good....based on a true story about a mid-western woman who finds herself preoccupied with the midterm elections and emails from a mother whose obsession [is] with the follies of the right wing.  The two forces are distracting her from studying for an economics midterm that she likely will fail based on her own lack of time supply and the demands of a job and family.... ;)
I really had to laugh... I thought it was the Mother who was suppose to tell the kid to get back to work and study. Now I'm going crazy here with a plethora of juicy tidbits and no one to email them to.

1 comment: