Sunday, October 17, 2010

CDS Grandparent's Day - Season Finale

Chesterfield Day School is a Montessori based school here in St. Louis serving preschool-aged children through sixth grade. All of my St. Louis grandchildren have attend this school, from the time they were toddlers through their sixth grade graduations. So this October, after 17 years, I have attended my last Grandparent's Day at CDS. It was a bitter-sweet moment.


The theme this year was "We Sign America" the children here can be seen signing as they sing various songs. My grandson, Nicko, is just behind the girl in the lime green top. I did manage a front row seat but my far right angle was a bit off for that 'perfect' shot.


We were having so much fun I thought I would continue it with a little bit of fish-eye.


 The Grand-kid



 Seen within the classroom



 Respect People and Property


We all remember the scientific method, right?


 Some work from Chad, Nicko's best friend.



 Boys using smart screen to dissect a frog



 Throughout the school you will find art on the walls from the school's students, past and present.


And THANK YOU all you Grandchildren.

1 comment:

  1. ANNIE, I HOPE YOUR ALSO MAKING A SCRAPBOOK FOR THE GRANDKIDS ON ALL THE THINGS YOU DO WITH THEM. SOMETHING THEY CAN TOUCH AND HUG TO THEIR HEART WHEN THEY GET OLDER. YOUR AS CUTE AS A BUG IN A RUG. YOU WANT TO GO TO AN ART SHOW THIS AFTERNOON? MEET ME AT THE DINER. LOL
    HUGS
    LOU

    ReplyDelete