Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - 2010


This past Saturday my granddaughter with baby Haleighana in tow made a visit to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day and there were pumpkins galore. I know it's a commercial operation but I think they go out of their way to make it a great little family experience. The only cost is if you purchase a pumpkin.

"Pick me, pick me" came the cry as we walked past.

"Let's get this one."
"Wait, these are good."
 
"OK, I pick this one."

Here are some random shots of the pumpkin patch. Some scary, some not so scary. It was very hard trying to decide what to include and what to leave out. All in all I think Haleighana enjoyed her very first visit to the pumpkin patch.

Scary  
Not so scary

Scary?  
Not so scary?

When all is said and done a little bit of hay can be a load of fun.

3 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR SHARING.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and the kidlet too of course! Wish we had a place like that closeby...looks like such a wonderful way to spend a beautiful fall Sat...
    mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE PICTURE OF THE LITTLE GUY YEAR 2005 LOOKS LIKE HE'S SAYING TO HIS MOM, I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THIS SUIT, I WANT TO GO OVER TO CASEYS' BACKYARD AND PLAY. SO THERE! LOL SO CUTE.

    THEY GROW UP SO FAST.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete