Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homeless but not Honorless


Dave Talley hero in his own right.

Homeless man, Dave Talley, returns backpack he found containing $3,300 in cash. The lost article belonged to an Arizona college student who was going to use the money to buy a car. Bryan Belanger, the ASU student gave Talley an undisclosed amount as a reward and said he is planning on donating time to the local homeless shelter. This is a classic example of 'pay it forward' and doing the right thing. Right now I am extremely proud of these two men: Dave Talley and Bryan Belanger - Way to Go Guys!

~ ~ ~


3 comments:

  1. AND GOD SAID, DAVE, JOB WELL DONE...........

    I'D LOVE TO SHAKE THIS MANS HAND.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, when I heard this story I got goose bumps. Lessons we can learn from both of them. Good people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. right is right, and these two men both know that. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete