Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Pilkington Filler

Karl Pilkington - "It's like I said...."

On Art - "Stop looking at the walls, look out the window." 

On Biology - On dopplegangers - "How would I know which one I was?"

On Christmas - "That's what I'm saying about Christmas, I might not be in the mood for it; December 25th" 

On Life - "I look at life like a big book and sometimes you get half way through it and go 'Even though I've been enjoying it, I've had enough. Give us another book'" 

On Travel - "Neil Armstrong, that spaceman, he went to the moon but he ain't been back. It can't have been that good." 

2 comments:

  1. The only time I see this is when I come here. He does have a unique voice, doesn't he? Like Wonkette has a special voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quirky side of me... I love this guy.

    ReplyDelete