Friday, June 17, 2011

Mr. Michele Bachmann

"They are barbarians, but I can help them."


I am not writing this to put down Christian beliefs, but merely to point out something that should be known about the beliefs of Michele Bachmann and her husband which I consider to be very wrong. Marcus Bachmann is a Christian therapist who believes that homosexuals are suffering from a curable disease and has even called them "barbarians". You can read the fully story by David Graham in his The Daily Beast article Michele Bachmann's First Dude

Religious belief to me is a very personal one; between that person and his god. I am not a Christian so I suppose it is easy for me to see the wrong in calling homosexuals barbarians and if this is God's teachings as well, then I am sorry, that God, is wrong in this belief.

The Bachmann's appear to be a loving family with five children of their own and twenty-three foster children. I hope for the sake of those children they will not be psychologically harmed being nurtured with this barbarian belief.


2 comments:


  1. I hope for the sake of those children they will not be psychologically harmed being nurtured with this barbarian belief.


    Oh Annie I just fell in love with you.

    ReplyDelete