Thursday, April 14, 2011

OH, NO... Pink Nail Polish AGAIN!



Andrew Sullivan quotes the Alaska Daily News, April 3, 1993:
Sarah Palin, a commercial fisherman from Wasilla, told her husband on Tuesday she was driving to Anchorage to shop at Costco. Instead, she headed straight for Ivana. And there, at J.C. Penney’s cosmetic department, was Ivana, the former Mrs. Donald Trump, sitting at a table next to a photograph of herself. She wore a light-colored pantsuit and pink fingernail polish. Her blonde hair was coiffed in a bouffant French twist.
”We want to see Ivana,” said Palin, who admittedly smells like salmon for a large part of the summer, ”because we are so desperate in Alaska for any semblance of glamour and culture.”

From blog post: eyes open never sleep

Do I detect maybe a start of a Trump-Palin ticket in 2012? Be still my ticking heart.


6 comments:

  1. Unless something very odd has happened to her waist, there was some serious airbrushing done to that most frightening picture! Ack! Why don't they just let her drift back into obscurity??

    Trump/Palin? Well, thanks. I won't sleep tonight now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry, I'm sure it's all fake....well pretty sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out today one of my bosses REALLY REALLY wants to vote for Trump. Which makes complete sense for him because he has previously expressed his disdain for the "theory" of evolution. Idiocracy here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To quote my buddy John McEnroe - "You cannot be serious!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. EWW...just catching up on blogs..I'm with you Katie..don't think I'll be able to rest tonight with that thought on my mind!!! ack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be a LONG two years. I'm glad I took up knitting again and watching OLD movies. A double header this week: The Day of the Jackal and The Night of the Iguana....... the two titles together just killed me. I liked The Day of the Jackal much better. Nice to see a movie without all the special effects..plus so many wonderful views of Paris.

    ReplyDelete