Friday, April 15, 2011

Me For President





I probably shouldn't post on a Friday evening after a cocktail, but what the heck, here I go. Just watching the news and seeing Trump's rise in the polls. What's that all about? At first I thought The Donald was just getting some free promotion for his sick TV show, now I'm not sure, is this guy really serious?

There were times in my life when I thought I would love to run for public office but always sold myself short. I thought that to run for office you needed to be a cut above, as they say. But lately, and I won't name names, I begin to doubt that you need to be a cut above to serve the people, you just need to be a kook.

So if nuttiness gets points then I'm your (wo)MAN. Vote for ME for President, I may not be the worst choice.

7 comments:

  1. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT AND ANNIE FOR VICE PRESIDENT. I'D VOTE FOR YOU GUYS.

    TG GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Granny...Think I would only vote if ANNIE runs for president!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mare....I wonder how far I can get on two votes..rofl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be silly Annie! I think you would have at least 6 or 7 votes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawker assures us Donald Trump's campaign is for pretend; strictly about his TV ratings. I'm getting less and less confident about that.

    It's a good thing our side has the Annie secret weapon. You got my vote too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Gawker is correct.

    "THESE are the times that try men's souls." ~Thomas Paine

    ReplyDelete