Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween has officially arrived on Artichoke Annie's blog with the recent receipt of Artwork by Oliver. Nothing brings me more joy than the art that pours forth from the imagination and hands of my grandchildren. My hope would be that all children would have access to an enrichment program at their schools as Oliver does. It does wonders for the self-esteem of children not to mention the boundless happiness that is brought to the family. Even though I am so many, many miles away and not close to give daily hugs and kisses it brings me so much happiness to share in these treasures via the Internet. Great job, Oliver! I love them and Happy Halloween to you all.

1 comment:

  1. BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO
    OLIVER, SCARY STUFF, BOO BOO

    LOVE THE ARTWORK. YOU NEED TO FRAME IT.

    LOU TG

    ReplyDelete