Friday, October 30, 2009

DANG!!!!

I thought I had learned my lesson - never go anywhere without your camera - but sadly I have not. Please accept my apologies, because the most beautiful Fall I have ever seen here in this part of the mid-west just happened and I did not get it on "film". I wanted to weep today as I drove past the burning bushes that already were dropping their brilliant flame red leaves. I swear it was just a day or two ago I saw them and thought what a great picture they would make for my blog. Oh, well maybe next year, Cubbie anthem. Just one problem is that next year won't be the same as this year, maybe close, maybe not. Nature has as way of being original. Forgive me, I try really, but sometimes I just never learn -- never leave home without it - YOUR CAMERA!

1 comment:

  1. ANNIE, WHEN YOUR OUTDOORS IN THE FALL, DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE GOD IS TELLING US THAT THIS IS JUST THE FIRST OF WHAT WE CAN EXPECT WHEN WE DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN. SOMETIMES WHEN I LIVED UP NORTH I WOULD JUST STAND AND TRY TO SOAK THE COLORS ALL IN. IT'S A WONDERFUL FEELING TO EXPERIENCE THAT FEELING OF NATURE. NOTHING LIKE IT. LOU TG

    ReplyDelete