Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie!

The years fly by way too fast. The little girl in this photo will be fifteen this Halloween. She is so excited to be getting her driving permit, I'm excited for her too, I just can't believe it. We've had a lot of fun over the years, still do but just not quite as often. Just a few days ago she reminded me how much fun it was to decorate the Christmas cookies and could we do it this year. I am already getting the supplies needed, it will be fun.

Sophie never let Halloween get in the way of her birthday; in fact I am sure she thought everyone was dressing up just for her to help her celebrate her special day. Her request this year was that we start her birthday celebration a little earlier so she could hang around longer before joining her friends on their Trick or Treat adventures. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIE, ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE, MY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME. I LOVE IT. HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR GRANNY. TAMPA GRANNY

    ReplyDelete