Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy


Coming to America in December 2011 - I can't wait...


Trailer from "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"

David Gritten for the Telegraph: "... it's possible another film may soon emerge to spearhead Britain's assault on the coming awards season. But after the world premiere here at the Venice Film Festival of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy, it would be a huge surprise... the film is a triumph. It’s packed with superb British actors, all at the top of their game, with the lengthy book skilfully condensed into just over two hours of riveting narrative."Grade: 5 out of 5 stars

For all the reviews and more information check out http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/05/tinker-tailor-soldier-spy-review_n_949306.html 

I love spy movies and I really love British spy movies. It's the secret life I would live if I had a chance. There, I've said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment