Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Miss Wasilla says unchain me...

“Somebody like me – is a title and is a campaign too shackling?” said Palin. “Does that prohibit me from being out there, out of a box, not allowing handlers to shape me and to force my message to be what donors or what contributors or what political pundits want it to be? Does a title take away my freedom to call it like I see it and to affect positive change that we need in this country? That’s the biggest contemplation piece in my process.” ~ Sarah Palin - September 27, 2011, aka Miss Wasilla

OK, peeps, time to do Miss Wasilla a favor and let her go. They chains are heavy and more than she can bear. I mean once you've held the title of Miss Wasilla how could you possibly demean yourself with the title of Madam President? So stand back, take a deep breath and dab those falling tears... the woman has spoken, once again in a language not comprehendable anywhere in this universe.


Oh by the way Miss Wasilla is still accepting contributions to the "shackle-fund", if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment