Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grass is Greener Moments

Sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence. As you know I don't have a garden but my neighbor on the ground floor and on the sunny side of the building has transformed his small concrete patio into a true Garden of Eden. It is the unit just to the side of the main entrance and it is a true delight to view on your way in and out of the building. I've been waiting for the Hibiscus to get going on it's second wave of blooms to take some more pictures, today looked like the day for. It may not be grass or even green, but for sure the pinks are pinker...




4 comments:

  1. MY, MY HOW PRETTY////////I MUST GET SOME FLOWERS IN THIS YARD.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Granny for sure get some pretty flowers. I'm sure in your area you can enjoy them year round. All these pretty flowers will have to go in another month probably, when the freeze comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how lucky to see these on your way home!!SO pretty! (and not have to water them!! :) Flowers around here are pretty much DONE for the year! So sad! I had one little daisy peek out and the grasshoppers munched on it, poor little thing!
    Granny, get a nice pretty potful of flowers to enjoy different kinds...they do grow there all year don't they? I am obviously not well traveled!

    ReplyDelete