Friday, May 3, 2013

Day Thirteen - At Sea

Last night's dinner - the gang at Table 411

At Sea Enroute to Gibraltar

It is 7:52 am the top sky is light blue with puffy white clouds that grow to a light grey color as they meet the horizon. The sea looks the way seas look on an overcast day.

I found a cozy spot on Deck 11 away from the wind but I am bundled up appropriately in my sweater coat. I have liked this kind of day by the ocean for my whole life. For me it gives the ocean a chance to show it anger and powerful side.

There is so much water on this earth, so much unharnessed power I wonder when we will start serious studies of tapping this powerful resource?

Status Report May 3, 2013 at 2:07 pm: Nautical Miles traveled 4,632, sea depth 14,130 feet, just off the coast of Casablanca, will arrive in Gibraltar tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment