Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 11 1/2 - Almost Home

I will be off to bed soon to wake up in Singapore for morning coffee. It has been a grand trip, not yet finished... I am a bit sad tonight, saying goodbye to friends and the many people who have served me well these past 40+ days.

So I will just leave you with some thoughts from Frankie Boy...


And to all of you who have thought of "running away from home for awhile" let me quote Nike and say - Just Do It!

I will post the final cruise stats in the morning after we dock. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog on this wacky and wonderful adventure.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing up the trip, Annie. I felt like I was on it, too. It's been great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly enjoyed your daily adventures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete