Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 2 1/2 - The Night Life

 Captain Flemming welcomes the Cruisers

Tonight was Captain Flemming’s welcome, since I haven’t captured the other two I thought I should have a record of the third and final welcome from our steward of the seas.

Afterwards I wandered into the Lotus Lounge to listen to this fabulous gal singer we have on board. It turns out that the performance is really second to the ballroom dancing that takes place. Wow! The average age may be 85 but those kids can still really swing, cha-cha-cha and you name it. Makes me wish I could dance.

Well I stayed up until ten tonight and now I am watching an American movie ( some James Bond one) with Judith Dench, dubbed in Italian with no sub-titles. If you pass me on the street just keep walking… I am not anyone you know.

Tomorrow then.


One of the two ship's doctors
Now you know why everyone is sick - what a cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment