Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Paia, Maui, Hawaii

We spent today driving around to various spots on Maui. This is the east side of Maui, isn't it pretty? Drove up country as well. I will have to go through my photos and post some of those later.


This is the beach in front of Mama's Fish House in Paia. We are going to have dinner here tomorrow night to celebrate Barbara's birthday again. If someone offered me a shack right here on this beach I could live there forever.

Tonight we walked down to the beach to catch a sunset, but it was cloudy out at sea so there was no sunset to catch. So I captured my well traveled foot once again as we sat at the edge of the ocean on the sand and enjoyed an after-dinner cup of coffee.


So that's about it for today, July 5th. Gosh...Monday is in the past, just three more days left. Wow, the time goes by so fast. Aloha for now.

2 comments:

  1. ANNIE, YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LADY TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY ALL THAT BEAUTY EVEN YOUR BIG TOE SHOULD BE APPLAUSED. LOL, I FEEL LIKE I'M THERE WITH YOU. TO BAD YOU COULDN'T STAY LONGER. HAVE FUN.

    TG LOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. When am I going to see that foot in the water?

    ReplyDelete