Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aloha Maui


The Foot on A Sunset Cruise

Can you believe it, tonight is the final night of this fabulous Maui vacation. So decided to take the foot on a sunset cruise, looks like all five toes are having a great time.


This is the Captain and a crew member. Oh, lordy... if I were only in my thirties again. Well, that's another story for another time. The cruise was great fun, we left from the beach in front of the Westin Hotel. We got to wade out to the ramp and then on the go signal, raced up the steps to board the catamaran. Exit was the same but in reverse.


So here is the final sunset, tomorrow we pack our bags and head back to California. On Sunday I wing my way back to St. Louis and promise to catch you all up in more detail. Before we disembarked our cruise everyone on board sang happy birthday to our friend Barbara. It has been a very special trip to celebrate the birthday of a very special friend. See you all soon when I get back home and settled back in.

1 comment:

  1. ANNIE, ALL I CAN SAY IS YOUR A HOOT WITH A WOOT WOOT. WE COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FRIENDS IF WE HAD MET YEARS AGO. I FEEL LIKE I GOT TO GO TO HAWAII AGAIN THROUGH YOUR BIG TOE. LOL, BELLY LAUGH.

    GRANNY LOU

    ReplyDelete