Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blast From the Past

June 1955 - Rosemead High School

This must be nostalgia week in the blogosphere, all of us are digging deep and pulling out our old photos. Actually the ones included in this blog I just received in the mail today from my best buddy Sivi from my high school days. From the looks of the smile on my face I was really happy to be getting out of high school. Maybe it was a stunned look that they actually issued me a cap and gown.

The great thing is that while it has been fifty-five years I do remember this day like it was yesterday. Good times for sure. Can I do it again?


I must have thought this an appropriate pose for a newbie graduate.


Yes, that 1954 Ford, that I shared with my Mom my senior year was given to me as a graduation gift a year later. Talk about being spoiled! But hey, I turned out alright didn't I?????


My senior year sweetheart, we sure do look happy. Wonder why it didn't work out?

5 comments:

  1. CUTE, CUTE, CUUTE,

    WHY DIDN'T IT TURN OUT? COME ON GIVE US THE SCOOP.

    I HAVE A FUNNY STORY THAT I CAN'T WRITE HERE ABOUT AN OLD BOYFIEND. IT WOULD MAKE YOU TINKLE WITH LAUGHTER. LOL

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to look at your memories and share them?
    I am with Granny...inquiring minds wonder why it didn't work out??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that maybe you're smiling because of that HOT '54 Ford Crestline Victoria 2 door hardtop, but you beat me to it! What a beautiful car. : )

    ps: check my blog, Annie. There just might be something there for you in a Tangerine wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNIE, YOU JUST GOT TO LOVE OUR CASEY. WHAT A JOY.

    LOU

    ReplyDelete