Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Return Begins


Early this morning the Allure shook with such a force I drew the shades open of my windowless stateroom to look out to see what was happening. There before my eyes I saw the Alien Mothership hover just long enough to make its drop.

 

There were quick and so agile and went directly to their task at hand, not delaying even one second from this mission they were on.


And really taking no notice of me as I peered through the unseen glass before my eyes. They were beginning the return. Just a few at the start it seemed. The ones they had clearly examined and tagged for whatever their purposes were.


First the red tagged ones were dropped scattered here and there, and then a few more blue tagged ones were added.


It's a good sign to see the people coming back, it was beginning to get a little lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment