Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thinking More About Getting Back To My Book

Bristol Palin's 'Before and After' Look

I was reading about Bristol Palin's book tour - her new book entitled "Not Afraid of My Life; My Journey So Far".  Forgive me, but I had to chuckle just a little bit, this coming from a young girl of 20 years old.

And then I thought - wait a minute!!!! Twenty years old and she has had a whirlwind gig on "Dancing With The Stars", a mom that was governor of a northern state AND vice presidential candidate, and the kid gets to hunt moose on her spring breaks. She's is right, she has had a journey so far.

Heck I would give up the DWTS gig and just be happy to settle for some cheek implants. Maybe if I spent more time working on writing my book, get it finished and published and sip vodka and tonics while I bank the book profits, I could take some time off and get my own jaw fixed as well. I mean really, I can barely open wide enough for a Super-sized Big Mac...

~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment