Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Never too late to toast the New Year

I was reading my magazine last night and saw this ad from Grey Goose. It was very simple, in design, print and the actual words written on the page, yet those words captured me and made me think. So I pass on this toast to you, my blog followers, my family and my friends and wish you all the very best in this year called Twenty Ten.

A TOAST

TO NEAREST
TO DEAREST
TO THE CREW
TO CAHOOTS
TO THE ONES WHO'VE BEEN THERE
TO THE ONES WHO'LL BE THERE
TO DROPPING EVERYTHING
TO SAYING ANYTHING
TO NO JUDGMENTS
TO NO DOUBTS
TO LOYALTY
TO TRUST
TO THE VAULT
TO FAVORS
TO LIFELONGS
TO BEEN TOO LONG
TO NOTHING'S CHANGED
TO LIFE SAVERS
TO HAVING HISTORY
TO GOING WAY BACK
TO MOVING AWAY
TO NEVER TOO FAR
TO SETTLING DOWN
TO YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND
TO YOUR SECOND FAMILY
TO THE PERFECT GUEST LIST

TO CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS WITH THOSE WHO MATTER MOST

Thank you Grey Goose

2 comments: