Friday, February 27, 2009

Freaky Friday

I'm thinking about making Fridays "good tip" day. Not sure if this will work out since as of this moment I can only think of one good tip. So again I have laid down a challenge for myself, come up with something worthy of being called a good tip in the next seven days. Anyway, I couldn't get to sleep last night so I ended up watching The Doctors, this TV show that has these four doctors on it where they discuss various subjects. One doctor is a plastic surgeon, one works in ER, another is an OB-GYN, and the fourth one I don't remember his expertise but I do remember his good tip. Ladies, you will like this one, and men, don't poo-poo this, you guys can get the turkey-wobble too. Here is this Friday's Good Tip: a little exercise to tighten up the chin line: Pucker up your lips, like for a BIG KISS and then look up at the ceiling. Hold that pose for five seconds and relax. Repeat this five times. The doctor didn't say, but I guess you could do this exercise several times a day. Why not it sure is easy enough. I'm not sure the plastic surgeon liked the exercise so much as he had his thermage device at the ready. But there you have it a good tip for this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment