Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting Started

I think my First Post must be like a baby's First Step, wanting to get so desperately to the other side of the room but wobbly and unsure of just how to get there. Maybe today's goal will not be to get to the other side of the room but just to manage to get to the first chair in sight. I don't want to complain about the weather but boy this winter has been a chilly one. We didn't have a lot of snow, which I love, I find a really snowy day quite uplifting. But I am ready for a little warm up and to be able to get outside for my walks without being bundled from head to toe. Mark my word in a few shorts months you will hear me say how I hate getting up at dawn to get my walk in before the temperature gets too hot. The city has built a new lake and I see it from a distance when I walk. It has been in the "settling stage" for about a year now. Word is that it will be filled with water this spring. I am looking forward to the birth of a full-fledged lake and being able to add a new destination to my route when I venture out.

No comments:

Post a Comment