Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Equinox



Full disclosure - this photo is from Spring 2009

March 20, 1:32 PM EDT, Spring begins – it's all about time and not about temperatures! But when we think of Spring we think of warming air, sunshine, melting snow and blooming buds. This too shall come to pass. Today was delightful here in this part of the mid-west; I put the top down on my little car and tootled about with the radio blaring. Humming a happy tune and ignoring that the weatherman said it may snow this weekend. Come on, you've got to be kidding. Snow belongs to the W-season, not the S-season.
I have polished up my white shoes and I warn you I will wear them. I am going to braid my hair with ribbons and dance gaily around the May pole, all of this is celebration of a new season: a rebirth and renewal – Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment