Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flashback to February 23, 2009

This is what I wrote about last year's Academy Awards show:

And the Oscar goes to ... the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences! Wow, what a great show last night. And to think it took a tanking economy to have them get it right. I guess just spending tons of money doesn't necessary guarantee success. I loved the way former recipients honored each individual nominee, instead of just reading from a list. It was a class act. And who knew that Hugh Jackman was so talented, singing and dancing his way through hosting the show like a true professional. The dresses were beautiful and the acceptance speeches didn't drone on and on. Really a very enjoyable evening, I never changed channels once. Now back to real life.


I wonder what kind of comments tomorrow night's show will elicit?  I always watch but I don't always stay put so stay tuned for my comments on Monday.

1 comment: