Sunday, February 17, 2019

She's back...


When I checked my watch I couldn't believe that my last post was in August 2018.  A lot has happened since then while at the same time nothing much has changed. It just depends which window you look out from.

I am just trying to find the best possible way to cope and I know I am not alone. Millions of us are trying to cope. Breathing in and Breathing out is a pretty good place to start. Sharing how you feel and knowing you are not alone is important.

We have to replace the noise in our world with music. It's not an impossible thing to do but you have to be persistent.

For me writing is my music. About anything really. Just being able to share how I feel about things, from movies to recipes to how roads are paved.

I have passions. If you read my old posts it's pretty clear what they are. So I am excited to be back with what I hope will be a daily post on something. And I hope you will take time out of your day to read my blog.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment