Thursday, February 21, 2019

House Hunting California Style


A Former Nicolas Cage Home
In San Francisco

One thing that Nicolas Cage loves to do is to buy houses. No matter how many times he has been burnt he just can't stop himself. Maybe one day he will write a book about the various homes he has owned, I know I would find it interesting.

Anyway my granddaughter decided to try out California Living. She lives on the Berkeley side of the bay but works in the city. I saw this house and thought, "Hmmmmm, maybe it is time to revive the boarding house".

Take a look at this 6 bedroom 6.5 bath Russian Hill manse. It would make a wonderful boarding house and look at the views. 

With the right financial backer I think my granddaughter could be transformed into a 2019 version of Anna Madrigal.

California Dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment