Friday, February 22, 2019

Kraft Singles

American As Apple Pie


There has been a recent dust up following the Super Bowl, you might even call it a 'krafty' maneuver. It seems some elderly men got caught at an Asian Spa getting a special type of massage. Eighty bucks for a one-hour hand/mouth job. Sweet!

Now I have to say up-front I am not against prostitution. It is the oldest profession known to man and many formers have risen to high level positions. What could be more American than working your way to the top?

BUT, I am against human trafficking and the abduction of young girls for purposes of sex. These crimes should receive the harshest of penalties.

It is pretty well know that there is a spike in activity before major events like the Super Bowl. What I don't know is if there is a correlation between that and arrests. I think it is easier to turn a blind eye and let the games begin.

Nothing in recent reports indicates this incident involved young underage girls or girls brought into the business against their will. This I am sure will get sorted out.

I would be nice when you see the Super Bowl Trophy hoisted on high, that the hands holding it were those of honorable men and not sticky-fingered creeps.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.


No comments:

Post a Comment