Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Meet My New Home


M/S Rotterdam

It won't be long now. My bags are packed and I am just about ready to wing my way to London on Friday, arriving mid-morning on Saturday. I will be spending Saturday night in the city and will be taken to the ship on Sunday.

M/S Rotterdam will be my home for the next twenty seven days. Those of you that are interested can following the ship by going to this ms Rotterdam current position and there are little tabs that lets you see some photos of the ship and the deck plans.

I will give you a first hand report once I get on board and settled in.  This will be my first time aboard a Holland America ship and I am anxious to see how it compares to the other cruise lines I have been on.

Hallo. Ønske deltakerne velkommen ombord.


2 comments:

  1. Bon voyage, Annie. It snuck up quickly. Can't believe you're going tomorrow. Have a ton of fun (and occasionally blog about it). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K. It sure did sneak up. But I am all ready suitcases packed and zipped. Drop tomorrow's items in my carryon bag and I am good to go. I will email and blog when I can. A.

      Delete