Saturday, September 26, 2015

Another "Dam" City - This one is Rotterdam

After spending the last few weeks in small cities and towns Rotterdam was an eye opener when I pulled open my curtains this morning. It was nice to see the sunshine as well.




And of course a day would never be complete without some ship humor. I am not even sure what this means but it made me laugh out loud.


To the best of my knowledge I have never smoked whilst bunkering... but please don't hold me to this claim.

As you were folks.



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty bridge. But what's bunkering? You can't leave us up in the air like this. What a great trip, Annie. Everything looks so good. Plus it's 180 degrees different from your last trip, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything for you K. ~ Bunkering is the process of supplying fuels to ships for their own use, with Singapore as the largest and most important bunkering port in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thanks Miss Annie. You know, yours isn't the only story of the sea I've been listening to. Why, only today I received a handwritten letter from an ocean traveler. She seemed like a very nice woman, too. I'm afraid you've got competition on this voyage. On the other hand, the writer included no photos. So maybe you've got the edge with this here blog thingee.

    Enjoy. I'm thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete