Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day Three - Has Me Laughing

Art Poolside

Day Three – Has Me Laughing

Reading over the Cruise Compass, our on-board daily news of activities had me almost rolling on the floor (deck).

Under the heading of FOLLOW YOUR PASSION, Item #1 – was a Special Interest Presentation: Forensic Psychiatry: History of Serial Killing!!! All right you got my attention, I just may show up for this one.

Item #2 – World’s Sexiest Men Competition will be held at poolside. That could be fun especially if accompanied by alcohol consumption.

Item #4 – Great Debate: Creation vs. Evolution – This open forum debate will take place in the Schooner Bar. Hmmm is this the best venue to hold such a debate?

That's it for now. We are entering the area between Florida and Cuba soon. I will see if either land masses can be seen from the ship and take some pictures if I can. We just entered shallower waters only 5260 feet deep a little bit ago it was 9,000 feet plus. I love watching all this information pop up on the in-room TV.






2 comments:

  1. You'll learn a lot about your shipmates by attending that creationism v. evolution meeting. I'd love to hear who wins the argument. Your trip sounds so nice, Annie. I want to be there. And it's fun that you're blogging the whole thing. Coming here is like opening a window and letting in the fresh air. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keith, nice to know you are sticking with me. The adventure is just beginning

    ReplyDelete