Sunday, April 21, 2013

Boarding Day


All aboard... oh, sorry that is train-speak. This is how some people spent the boarding hours. Nice, right.? I am settled in my stateroom, bags unpacked and I have made my space home.

Just back from dinner, delicious by the way. We have not yet sailed but who cares I am being well taken care of. Met some interesting people at dinner. A couple from Western Australia, a couple from Arizona and a man from Thailand. Well not from Thailand living there. Interesting person worked in the Peace Corps in Poland and Russia and China as an English teacher, was a twenty-year Navy man.

More later....

Got back to my stateroom to find my jammies laid out for me and my bed turned down. What's not to like.

I imagine I will be asleep before we are moving. I will have breakfast in my room in the morning. We will reach Nassau on Wednesday.

Until then know I am well and being taken care of nicely.


3 comments:

  1. That sounds so nice. Like a dream. And on that note, good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, Annie! It sounds divine already and I can't wait to hear more of your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks K and C nice to have you along with me.

    ReplyDelete