Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Politician Alert

I was just reading a story about the rise in Burmese pythons in the Florida Everglades. It seems these legless creatures have found the Everglades to be a limitless buffet of deliciousness.


The article stated: "The pythons don’t seem to be especially fussy eaters, chowing down on anything that moves --  raccoons, opossums, deer, birds, even alligators. All have turned up in the stomachs of captured pythons."

I just felt the need to send out a word of caution to any and all politicians in the area, " Be careful, be very careful."

4 comments:

  1. It must be scary to live near these pythons. They're HUGE! Let us pray they don't eat Gingrich. Heavens. What would the country do without him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the picture of the captured/killed python with all the python eggs (?) inside? Creepy! here's a link.

    http://gawker.com/5880940/this-is-why-pythons-have-eaten-all-of-the-animals-in-the-everglades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have happily lived out the rest of my life without ever seeing this photo. You have backed this loving liberal against the wall and pulled out all my nails........ OK, I confess I have deep-seeded prejudices against......all order of snakes. I'm going to my corner now and taking a time-out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize for any bad dreams. About snakes. About pythons. About hundreds of snakes. Baby snakes. Crawling out of the swamps. Hundreds and hundreds of baby snakes crawling up into houses. Under beds. In florida...and in the midwest. sorry!

    ReplyDelete