Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whew, it’s over!

No, it's not the election – the baseball season. Now don't get me wrong, I love baseball, but it's a long, long time from April to November. For awhile there with all the rain delays I was beginning to think I would be trimming the Christmas tree and watching the World Series at the same time. I guess there will no longer be Mr. October, only Mr. November.

Anyway, congrats to the Yankees for a job well done; they are not my team of choice but they seem to be a team full of professionals always working to get the job done. As opposed to some of these teams with their prima donna players, the names Manny Ramirez and Carlos Marmol come to mind. So a tip of the cap to all the Yankees and the Phillies for making the 2009 World Series fun to watch. Now go home boys and wash your underwear, spring training is just around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. BEING FROM N.Y. OR I SHOULD SAY SNOWBIRD UNTIL 3 YEARS AGO, I AM A N.Y. FAN.

    TG

    ReplyDelete