Saturday, November 7, 2009

Full of Joy Update

Dallas/Fort Worth Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk

My test messages report that Joy completed 20 miles yesterday and woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I got an update that three miles were behind her already this Saturday morning. Too bad I don't tweet; I could have let her know that for one of those miles I was walking with her here in Missouri. More updates to follow…

Saturday, Noon Update: 11.5 miles so far today, total since Friday 31.5. Go Joy!!!!!!

Saturday: This just in... "Finished my 40!!!" WTG, Joy, sleep well tonight, looking forward to updates tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. oh joy ... my heart is turning somersaults thinking of you. you are one of the most lovely heroes this world has ever seen. sending you tons of love and my endless thanks... i love you so much xo

    ps.. artichoke annie, you have an amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PROUD OF YOU JOY!!!! KEEP IT UP MY BESTIE! SENDING YOU ALL MY LOVE FROM THE VINE! LOVE YOU xoxo Britt <3

    ps. I agree with sas...big thanks to artichoke annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Joy! I am so proud of you walking 60 miles (40 so far!) and raising so much money for breast cancer research!! YOU CONTINUE TO GO, GIRL!!! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete