Monday, November 9, 2009

“Friends For A Cure”

Here is a picture of Joy and her teammates as they crossed the finish line Sunday in Dallas. This is what she had to say about her experience, "It was an incredible experience and I cannot wait to do it again. I'm sore today, but not nearly as bad off as I was expecting which is great. The Dallas/Ft. Worth group of 3,000 walkers this weekend raised $7.2 million for breast cancer! SO AWESOME! I'm attaching a picture of our "Friends For A Cure" team of 8 girls when we crossed the finish!"

Well, I would say that was a job well done indeed!. Congratulations to all of the 3,000 walkers who participated to help raise $7.2 million. I am so proud of all of you.

1 comment:

  1. GRANDMOTHER HAD BREAST CANCER AT 96. DIED AFTER HAING SURGERY.

    TG

    ReplyDelete