Saturday, March 21, 2009

VIA -- Bravo!

Recently I received my free Starbucks VIA samples. Now I have to tell you I was a bit of a skeptic on this new instant brew. I have never been a big fan of instant coffee. For some reason it always conjures up a vision of cheap hotel rooms. (Well that's a story for another day...) VIA comes in two flavors, Colombia and Italian Roast. I was amazed at how good they were, though I think I prefer the Italian Roast. Maybe it is the Italian influence. I don't know if Starbucks is still offering the free samples but if they are you should check it out. If VIA is not available at your local Starbucks you can purchase it on-line at www.starbucks.com for $9.95 (12 serving package). So much for my first commercial venture. How did I do? Have a great weekend friends, see you all on Monday. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment