Thursday, August 1, 2013

What will it cost?


About a week ago I did a little post on how we never seem to ask how much a medical procedure is going to cost. Well I just read this really interesting article Don't hide the cost.

It seems that at the Surgery Center of Oklahoma you get to do exactly that, know what the cost is before you have something done. Read the article and then check out the Surgery Center of Oklahoma and their pricing schedule.

I'd like to see more of this taking place.


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see more of this, too. Certainly I ask about the cost before I let them do things to me. But even then, they send you bills later and they're higher than you expect. Not good. I don't know how poor people survive, and thank dog for "ObamaCare". Also too, dentistry should be free. It's so expensive, it's completely out of reach for poor people. How can you not treat a kid with a toothache? Makes me nuts.

    ReplyDelete