Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Gonna Be a Great Day!

I know, my little blog readers, you get tired of my gloom and doom don't you? Well I have been up half the night scouring pages and pages of newsprint to try and find some good news for you. Some little tidbit that will make you sprint out your front door and click your heels as you head to the bus stop.

I think I have found it! And I can't wait to share it with all of you... drum roll please, Anton...

Coach Barbie Doll

The idol of every little girl and the secret desire of every little boy, Mattel's one and only Barbie and this time she come with her very own Coach handbag. Pre-order now but you will have to hurry only 13,000 available in this limited edition doll. And you can have her for a mere $95 - Barbie and Bag together.

Yes indeed, "It's gonna be a great day" - I just hope my check doesn't bounce.





No comments:

Post a Comment