Monday, June 3, 2013

Last Day in Singapore - Heading Home Tomorrow

Raffles Hotel Singapore

I have had a couple of days of detox from all the cruise ship's care and feeding. Not sure I like having to do everything myself. I head home tomorrow, first fly from Singapore to Tokyo and then Tokyo to Chicago and then a short flight to St. Louis. I don't think I will have time to take in a Cubs game while I am in ChiTown.

It's been a fantastic trip and I do have other photos of Singapore's very interesting and diverse city, but these will have to wait until I get home and get them organized.

Just so you don't get the idea that Singapore is the "perfect" city, I did see one or two pieces of trash floating about and one person spit on the sidewalk. Guess it was his lucky day in not getting caught or it might have been his last spit ever. Ha ha.

I will be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment