Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend Activity

Packing up my cares and woes, here I go...

I'm getting ready for my Hawaii trip and as you can see I like to pack light. Well to be honest the two big suitcases hold my cares and woes, and I fully intend to leave those two bags at home. So off I go to fill up the Baby Bear case with the bare necessities of island life: 

Sun Screen / Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini / Floppy Hat / Really Good Book / Beach Towel / and oh yes, my laptop.

You'll be coming along with me so don't fret my friends.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNIE, YOU KNOW ME I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING WITHOUT A MISTAKE. HOW I WISH I WAS GOING WITH YOU. IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES. WHEN I WAS THERE I NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU. LOU

    ReplyDelete